Parliament march on 16th Dec 2015
NCOA march to Parliament on 16th December 2015
On the economic need of the executives
1. Immediate constitution of 3rd PRC and the Terms of reference should be made in consultation with NCOA.
2. Full implementation of 2nd PRC recommendations, particularly with reference to sick PSUs.
3. Review of PRP/ Bell curve
4. Review of post retirement benefits and in particular the Gratuity and Medical benefits.
B) On Policy matters
1. Stop adhoc decisions on Disinvestment and on Sick PSUs and publish a white paper that spells out Govt Policy on CPSEs.
2. Ensure the fully level playing ground particularly in respect of multiple accountability (i.e. CBI, CVC, CAG,DPE) & lack of autonomy and access to technology.